FTQ360 gives you a consistent process for doing inspections, documenting deficiencies, and scoring sub and crew performance.
Homebuilder Inspection Software Helps You:
- Set Quality and Safety Expectations
- Aid Communications Between Stakeholders
- Improve Accountability
- Identify Crews and Subcontractors that Need Training
- Prove Due Diligence for your Safety Responsibilities
- Make Improvements – Know who, what, when and how often safety issues occur
- Reduce Risks – Have a permanent record of completed inspections, tests, and conditions
- Increase Profits – Improve safety with checkpoints for important tasks
- Gain Consistency – New and experienced inspectors will follow the same safety audit processes
- Output to Formatted Reports – Good for compliance records
Library of Home Building Checklists
You’ll have Home Builder Inspection Checklists preloaded and ready-to-Use. Use as-is or as templates that you can easily edit. You can also create your own from scratch or import your checklists from Excel.
Setup Data Sharing with Trade Partners
The best way for everyone to make more money (by reducing rework and saving time) is for the trade partners to self-inspect and homebuilders to do first-article, milestone, and other periodic inspections.
With FTQ360, homebuilders and trade partners can securely share their inspection information either by having shared secure partner accounts.
Dynamically Create Checkpoints for Extra Rooms
No need to have a 300 point checklist that includes all possible combinations of your different house models. With FTQ360, you can have one dynamic list of checkpoints and your inspectors can select the area inspection button as many times as they have areas to inspect. For example, if you have 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses, your inspectors can dynamically create inspections for the correct number of bedrooms they need to inspect.
FTQ360 Lets You:
- Inspect quality, safety, warranty, material supply
- Create, track, close and reduce punchlists
- Communicate issues to trade partners, project managers and company management
- Manage subcontractor performance
- Identify job-ready issues
- Score quality, safety, on-time & cleanliness
- Integrate with your scheduling and accounting systems
Quality & Safety Reports Include:
- Quality Inspection Reports
- Deficiency Reports (open and past due)
- Ranking Reports
- Trend Reports
- % FTQ (work done right the first time)
- Safety Audit Reports
- Quality, Safety, On-time & Cleanliness Score Reports
- Safety Incident and Issue Reports
You can see reports by Community, Responsible Party or Company.