Managing Inspections, Issues and Punch Lists is simple with screens and reports that show you your priority items.
Save Time with spreadsheet fashion display screens. View, close and change statuses of inspection and punchlist items all from one screen. Set priorities, sort, search, and filter tasks by due date, inspector, project/community, lot/phase, responsible party and more.
Punch List & Inspection Task Management Screen Fields include:
- Inspections Completed or Missed
- Punch Items by Status and Priority
- Links to Inspection or Punch List
- Due Date
- Checklist Task
- Responsible Party
- Ref. #
- Save Time with all inspections and punch list issues easily found.
- Track correction items, incomplete inspections, and overdue rework.
- Close multiple open punch items all from one screen.
- Go directly to inspections to view and close.
These management screens prevent anything from slipping through the cracks.
Punch List Management Reports
You can run Punch List, Non-Conformance, and Deficiency Reports on-demand or have them auto-emailed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Available management reports include:
Deficiency Report – shows all individual open punch list items by project or responsible party
Past Due Report – shows all open and past due punch lists and inspections
Filter on-demand reports by:
- Sub/Responsible party
- Work Task
Links within reports – let you go directly to the punch list or inspection to send alerts and close items.