Adding photos, notes and data let you use checklists for more than passing or failing a list of checkpoints. With FTQ360, you can add them quickly and easily while doing your inspections or making punch lists.
Automatically Add Pictures Taken with Your Tablet or Phone
With our iOS and Android apps, FTQ360 automatically adds pictures taken from your device’s camera into your inspection or punch list. If you’re not using the app, you can insert pictures from your device files.
Dictate Data, Field Measurements & Notes
Add data and notes as needed during your inspections. Using the dictation feature on your phone or tablet to save time. Your field measurements, notes and other information will appear in searchable tables, on standard reports and can be output to custom formatted reports as well.
Use them to:
- Use pictures as proof of proper completion of work
- Communicate a problem regarding a failure or missed checkpoint
- Improve clarity on checkpoint reports when analyzing most common failures or missed checkpoints
- Input observations such as weather conditions, equipment serial numbers, and measurements
- Add a note specific to the associated checkpoint
- Create custom formatted reports such as USACE Daily CQC Reports or pre-formatted company reports