Reports for Improving Quality and Safety
Improving first time quality and safety is a continuous process. But, how do you know what to improve to get the most benefits?
For this, you need to know what percent of your work is first time quality (FTQ), which issues are recurring, which issues are costing you the most money, time delays, and/or creating the greatest risks. Then, and only then, will you be able to prevent those issues from happening repeatedly, project after project, house after house, or area after area. FTQ360 reports give you that information.
- Inspection Reports
- % FTQ Performance Reports
- Score Performance Reports
- Corrective Action/Punch List Reports
- Subcontractor, Supplier & Crew Reports
- Project or Community Reports
You’ll have access to 3 types of reports including:
- Dashboard Reports – track KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- On-demand Reports – view online or download to pdf
- Automatically Emailed Reports – keep everyone informed with scheduled reports emailed daily, weekly and/or monthly reports
How to Use Dashboards and Reports to Improve Quality
Analyzing how well you are meeting your goals is essential to improving quality. As such, it’s also an important part of the PLAN, DO, CHECK, ACT cycle. FTQ360 Dashboards and Reports give you the information you need to see what’s working and what’s not.
Having a healthy quality management system means everyone needs to participate in the process. In addition to showing you whether your quality is improving, you’ll also see how well subs and superintendents are following your system. So you’ll know who needs training and who needs reminding.