If you’re like most senior managers, you only get selective information from your field personnel. FTQ360 has a full-range of reports to close the gaps.
- Problems found & pending rework
- Corrections made
- Passed/Failed inspections
- Missed deadlines
- Daily punch items
Weekly and Monthly Reports
FTQ360 takes daily information and summarizes it in weekly and monthly reports so you see patterns and trends – find out which areas of your quality process are working and which ones are not. You’ll also want to see whether new strategies you’ve put into place are doing what you’d expect. With FTQ360, you can gathering information over a period of time such as weekly, and monthly to create continuous improvement strategies.
Use your Weekly and Monthly Task Reports to see:
- Which tasks are wasting time and resources
- Your biggest field issues
- Trending problems – both up and down
- Phases of work that are going smoothly and ones that are not
As a result, you’ll know which areas give you the most opportunities for improvements.
Use your Vendor Reports to:
- Recognize top performers
- Award work based on performance
- Create incentive programs based on performance
- Train under-performing crews and subs
- Develop a healthy level of competition
Subcontractor and Crew Performance Reports
Improving subcontractor and crew performance is within your control as long as you have the right information.
By knowing who the top performing subcontractors are, you can show recognition, offer incentives, and award work based on top performance. More information gives you the power to inspire exceptional levels of performance.
FTQ360 can give you the information you need to:
- Enable proactive vs. reactive problem solving
- See opportunity for continuous improvement
- Get insight into subcontractor/crew performance for future project awards
A lack of information or selective flow of information from field personnel up to the management level limits opportunities. Start using FTQ360 today.